Monday, July 6, 2009

TAKE MY ROOM - PLEASE!

I'm leaving to travel mid-august and want someone to move into my room. It's at Hella Haphy (1201 N. Bumby) - $266/mo + utilities/internet (usually below $300 in total). The room is mid-sized and has a big window, hardwood floor, ceiling fan and a closet. You'd be living with Bryon Botsford and Jonathan Taylor so you'd better be their friends. The house is on a big, weird shaped lot, there's a fenced in backyard, huge "carporch" (carport converted to outdoor livingroom) - two storage rooms outside. Nice average kitchen.

If you or yr friends want my room, get at me!
you could have it as early as august 1st and i don't care about getting it back when i'm back in orlando. I'm even willing to pay yr august rent (you start paying sep 1st)
ryaN!

No comments: