Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Legs

Captain's Log
6:39 PM January 25th
Orlando, FL

I'm going to try not to dork out on documentation too much; After some confusion and a train cancellation, I'm still in Orlando until 7:24. After that I'm amtrakking up to Jacksonville and possibly staying with some friends from deland who live there now. The original plan of this trip included myself, kaysie and derek, but derek's going to fly due to time constraints with school, and kaysie is unfortunately stranded in naples. I hope we wind up meeting along the way.

"Starting" in jacksonville will give me the advantage of 150 miles and already being on I-95. This leaves only (gulp!) 940 miles after that to cover in 3 and a half days - sounds like a lot, wish me luck!

ryan!

2 comments:

Brian Badluck said...

are you riding?

Anonymous said...

good luck! hope you have fun, though i'm sure you will.

...i am currently trying to wake myself up for work, and anything beats that!