Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby, she's hunting ghosts and we're running from them

Took the amtrak to jax last night - slept at my ol' pal lee's house. He picked me up, then treated me to beer last night, then tea this morning - what a guy!

After some coffee, I got out to 95 at around 10 AM - got my first ride around 1030 up to Yulee, FL, then another ride at 1230ish to savannah, GA, now i'm eating chips at a pilot station, about to leave again - more later...
ryan!

301 miles in,
798 miles to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://21.media.tumblr.com/nBNVb8JgCj76eys9h3nzqVkOo1_500.jpg

kaysiebergens said...

chips? why not pretzels?

jon beard said...

agreed. fuck chips.

hey i dont know how long you'll be out and about, but i will be driving to around charlotte on the 6th{fri} and back home on the 8th{sun} if you wanna snag a ride we might be able to do that

Allison Weiner said...

Is Edna therrrrrrrrrrrrre?!?!?!?