Wednesday, October 15, 2008

100 BONES // BIKE SALAD


been digging this so hard

After little sleep, today's been mad nice. Cooked up a meal that couldn't be beat with fnb, lost power for a second, loaded the whole of two and a half kitchens into the truck then the power came back on, re-set up, cooked, rode my bike in front of the house with like 15 people, rode bryan's bike around and did barspins out of everything, rode a bmx bike, ate dank food. drank more coffee, cleaned up, went up to ethos to czech my schedule, emailed corey to set up another appointment to finish up my chest (see a post or two ago), looked up busfares to places, FINALLY got that zouo side of the gai/zouo split, gave Antisect's "out from the void" a shot and i think it's the best of theirs i've heard. I really dug In darkness, there is no choice, and kind of left it there, then I downloaded out from the void some 2 years later (and the two releases were 2 years apart) and how different it was - more metallic and crust for sure.

----------

I also met a guy from fall out boy last night, haaaaaaa awkward.
ryan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god i wish i met a guy from fall out boy!!!! i want to know this story.

Anonymous said...

also:
get some serious jackets and GOOD WATERPROOF shoes because it probably will be snowing when you visit. call me turdhead.