Sunday, October 5, 2008

Double Nickles on the Dime

Radio show next post i think - maybe...

"On the back of a winged horse
through the sky, pearly grey
love is leaf-like
you and me baby
twinkle twinkle
blah blah blah
E, T, C."

stoked to "reimburse" my past music collection - been hard at work downloading my past lives, songs at a time. I re-got minutemen - double nickles on the dime, hüsker dü - zen arcade, jfa's "we know you suck," woody guthrie's "dust bowl ballads," and "ballads of sacco and vanzetti," napalm death's "from enslavement to obliteration." and a neverbeforehad frigora/diskonto split - didn't even know it existed!

----------

I went to see the sketch for my next tattoo yesterday with keri - it looks fucking awesome. Corey McLeod is the shit and totally made some sweetness. It's a wood stork wading in a swamp next to a bunch of cypress knees and there's a cypress tree in the back. It's awesome. Pics soon.

No comments: