Friday, October 3, 2008

This is the first



I don't really use lj anymore and it seems like most of my friends are on here - and i'm on here in other amounts for the yabai blog and the mono-entry dbags blog. So here's to being modern haaaaaaa.

Newest me news is about the bug to roam and I've got it. Even staying here i move around all the time. I can't stay put anymore and I really like it - constant motion and inertia for doing and living. I'm going to really try to get off for the FEST. Then it's up to DeLand again to hang out with my dad for his birthday - then chicago to hang out with maddy for her birthday (and see chicago - mike palmer, what up?!)

I also committed to my "at large" friends from 2006 and back that i'm going to come visit them all within a year - so that's atleast DC and Seattle coming up. Hoorah.

Until then it's been a lot of wake up, get anxious and ride my bike all day, then work, then ride more, then go home to sleep again. Time for some laundry and room cleaning, i think. Yeah .. Right.

New radio show next post - hüsker dü, minutemen, hellbastard, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg hottie wuddup