Monday, October 6, 2008

Sometimes I Feel Great // SIFG

So in recompiling all the music i've lost over this life of mine, i've gotten way back into some shit that made me SO stoked on everything back in the day, and guess what? I'm stoked on life now too! It's not like I wasn't, It's kind of more like when you wake up and go outside and remember how fucking good the sun feels on yr tired frame.



Going to Chicago on November 13th, still gotta buy a ticket, and oh boy do I know someone who'd be sore I didn't do it yet, but with any luck she won't read this.

----------

I've got two radio shows in progress, Next post for the musical one, I swear! It's got a decent mix of stuff, maybe not as much as the first show, but still not just stinky apocalyptic crasher crust. You may see bands like Gai, Frigora, Hüsker Dü, Napalm Death, Assuck, Conflict, JFA and Environmental Youth Crunch, but you didn't hear it from me.

The 2nd show is a bunch of fake commercials me and Daniel made up - one is about dick pills. It's great. Oh the wonders of garage band.



YES

No comments: